Buzzword Hell
In honor of an all-day meeting I attended the other day, I compiled a list of my favorite corporate buzzwords and phrases. Feel free to comment with your own.
Barrel head (e.g., "We've got $25K on the barrel head")
Chops ("We have to develop the chops for this project")
Catch the bouncing balls
Worked in silos ("We had demonstrated successes but we worked in silos.")
Flux ("We had changes and flux dictated by market trends." i.e., layoffs)
Piggy-back
Metrics
Synergies (that all-time classic)
Cachet ("Build our cachet")
Leverage (ugh!)
Bootstrapping
More later, right now I have to catch the bouncing balls while I synergize efforts to leverage our cachet and develop our chops before we lose the account we have over the barrel head.
Barrel head (e.g., "We've got $25K on the barrel head")
Chops ("We have to develop the chops for this project")
Catch the bouncing balls
Worked in silos ("We had demonstrated successes but we worked in silos.")
Flux ("We had changes and flux dictated by market trends." i.e., layoffs)
Piggy-back
Metrics
Synergies (that all-time classic)
Cachet ("Build our cachet")
Leverage (ugh!)
Bootstrapping
More later, right now I have to catch the bouncing balls while I synergize efforts to leverage our cachet and develop our chops before we lose the account we have over the barrel head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home