Oh the Weather Outside Is Frightful...
And so is my life lately. Homemade Christmas projects ('cause I'm broke), general holiday preparations, weird goings-on at work, attempting to have a life AND preparing for my impending Grammar final exam next week have kept me either pulling my hair out or up way too late basically since I returned from California. I intend to write at least one normal-size Defying Gravity entry before the weekend and then somehow recap my California trip in the next week. Please don't abandon me!
Here's a list of possible coming attractions:
1. California: The Good
2. California: The Bad
3. California: The Ugly
4. Will Christmas Day Always Be, Just as Long as We Have We?
5. Why Mean People Suck (in honor of Scrooge)
I promise to be better about this. I love it that I have fans (at least a few) and I don't want people to stop reading because I never post.
Here's a list of possible coming attractions:
1. California: The Good
2. California: The Bad
3. California: The Ugly
4. Will Christmas Day Always Be, Just as Long as We Have We?
5. Why Mean People Suck (in honor of Scrooge)
I promise to be better about this. I love it that I have fans (at least a few) and I don't want people to stop reading because I never post.

1 Comments:
Sure, you've got fans, but you've only _really_ made it if you have groupies!
Matt
Post a Comment
<< Home