Happy Birthday Colin!
To continue on the Colin Firth thread, today is his birthday! Happy Birthday Colin!
Sadly, he's 44. 44!! He's old enough to be my father! I could write more about this--about how I must have some kind of reverse Oedipus Complex because all the men I adore are approaching or well-past 40--but I won't because I have work to do. And by "work" I mean, Harry Potter Web sites to read.
(Side note: Is the reverse Oedipus thing called the "Electra" complex? Oh who cares. Freud was a nutcase.)
Sadly, he's 44. 44!! He's old enough to be my father! I could write more about this--about how I must have some kind of reverse Oedipus Complex because all the men I adore are approaching or well-past 40--but I won't because I have work to do. And by "work" I mean, Harry Potter Web sites to read.
(Side note: Is the reverse Oedipus thing called the "Electra" complex? Oh who cares. Freud was a nutcase.)

1 Comments:
I had a dream about Freud last night. And yes, there is an Electra complex, but it is ascribed to Jung not Freud.
Post a Comment
<< Home