The Sound of Silence
Defying Gravity has been quiet lately, I know. In fact, I check it daily just in case some kind of miraculous post appears without my knowledge. Between work, class and some major life changes, I've been a busy girl. I hope to write a few real posts soon, among them:
Food for Thought: Why I wish people would just shut up and eat;
The Key To Independence: Finally moving out on my own;
My Stupid Mouth: Self-explanatory
I apologize to any loyal readers out there who might be disappointed in me. Stay tuned!
Food for Thought: Why I wish people would just shut up and eat;
The Key To Independence: Finally moving out on my own;
My Stupid Mouth: Self-explanatory
I apologize to any loyal readers out there who might be disappointed in me. Stay tuned!

3 Comments:
Thanks Susie... now I have Simon & Garfunkel stuck in my head.
Hey Matt, there are worse things to have stuck in your head.
It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world...
Or, even worse, "This is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end...."
Post a Comment
<< Home