Something I Forgot...
Remember that horrible grammar class I took last fall? I forgot to alert my readers that I got an A! Woo hoo!
(Commences patting herself on the back...pat pat pat)
Sadly, it looks like I'm not going for a repeat performance this time around. Susie, the girl who can't balance her checkbook and once received a 32 (yes, that's out of 100) on an Economics test, has to take a business course this semester. To make matters worse, the instructor earned his MBA at Harvard, the only institution to send me a "You suck. Go Away" letter almost a decade ago. And yes, I'm still bitter.
(Commences patting herself on the back...pat pat pat)
Sadly, it looks like I'm not going for a repeat performance this time around. Susie, the girl who can't balance her checkbook and once received a 32 (yes, that's out of 100) on an Economics test, has to take a business course this semester. To make matters worse, the instructor earned his MBA at Harvard, the only institution to send me a "You suck. Go Away" letter almost a decade ago. And yes, I'm still bitter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home