Movies
So at first I thought Bill and Tom's "150 Movies in 2007" thing was a little strange, but now I've found that I'm actually keeping track of how many movies I watch. You two are evil. I can't recall all the movies I've watched so far (I'm pretty sure I saw more than half of "High School Musical" last week, and most of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" sometime this month), but the following are the ones I'm totally sure of:
Notes on a Scandal
Casino Royale
Capote
Christmas in Connecticut
Cars
Bringing Up Baby
Notting Hill
The Wedding Singer
I've watched about 40,000 episodes of Grey's Anatomy, but that doesn't count, I guess. Sigh.
On a side note, "Notes on a Scandal" was really really well done. I need to see "The Queen" before Oscar time, but Dame Judy Dench was tremendously psycho in this movie. Using the Tom rating scale, I give it a "definitely worth paying full price in the theater." It's not a feel good movie, but it's powerful and upsets you. And that's a good thing.
Notes on a Scandal
Casino Royale
Capote
Christmas in Connecticut
Cars
Bringing Up Baby
Notting Hill
The Wedding Singer
I've watched about 40,000 episodes of Grey's Anatomy, but that doesn't count, I guess. Sigh.
On a side note, "Notes on a Scandal" was really really well done. I need to see "The Queen" before Oscar time, but Dame Judy Dench was tremendously psycho in this movie. Using the Tom rating scale, I give it a "definitely worth paying full price in the theater." It's not a feel good movie, but it's powerful and upsets you. And that's a good thing.

1 Comments:
Oh, geez. Now I'M on the 150 movie train, too. So far I'm at 15--one tenth of the way there!
Post a Comment
<< Home