Now that I've read your "Spiraling" post, I can see that a certain somone with a name that just might start with E, does not read your blog, so now I can add the additional comment of:
Woohoo! Now you can get him to help you with all the renovating stuff, and you'll work togther late into the night, two bodies working with power tools...sanding, re-finishing, painting, working up a sweat...the possibilities are endless. :D Yes, I'd say closing on your house calls for a glass of wine (or two or three), with that certain someone. And, hey, if one thing happens to lead to another, well, you're only human.
2 Comments:
SUPER SWEET!
Me again...
Now that I've read your "Spiraling" post, I can see that a certain somone with a name that just might start with E, does not read your blog, so now I can add the additional comment of:
Woohoo! Now you can get him to help you with all the renovating stuff, and you'll work togther late into the night, two bodies working with power tools...sanding, re-finishing, painting, working up a sweat...the possibilities are endless. :D Yes, I'd say closing on your house calls for a glass of wine (or two or three), with that certain someone. And, hey, if one thing happens to lead to another, well, you're only human.
Post a Comment
<< Home