April 27, 2007

HFG Update

For those who care, I've decided to write HFG a letter, care of the company he works for. Just a little "hey thanks for all the great work. And oh, by the way, I really liked talking with you and would like to do it again sometime" note. I figure I've got nothing to lose. If he's repulsed, horrified or just not interested, he won't call. And if he's a nice guy willing to take a chance on getting a beer with a complete stranger, then maybe he'll call.

I hear Vegas is estimating the odds of HFG actually calling me to be about a million to one. (Is that the right way you give odds? I have no clue.) But I'm going to be brave for once in my life and send the note anyway. I'll be sure to post if anything exciting happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Way to go, Susie! That's the spirit! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

The first time I asked my husband out was with a similar statement via email. I told him I enjoyed chatting with him at dinner (with mutual friends) and would he like to hang out again sometime just the two of us.

I'm not saying that you're going to marry HFG...but it's not a crazy thing to do either!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home