Testing Your Resolve
I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, because really, who actually keeps them? But this year, I resolved to brush my teeth at least twice a day and use my Listerine mouthwash even though it makes my eyes water. So far, I've only screwed up one day and that's because I was sucking down a vitamin C tablet and didn't think the toothpaste would complement its orangey-ness very well.
So what's your take on resolutions? Do you make them? Do you keep them? What's yours this year?
(Just a side note that I've kept my resolution as long as it's been raining in my corner of the universe, where we haven't seen the sun for four days...)
So what's your take on resolutions? Do you make them? Do you keep them? What's yours this year?
(Just a side note that I've kept my resolution as long as it's been raining in my corner of the universe, where we haven't seen the sun for four days...)

1 Comments:
This year I made a resolution to resolve to think about setting aside the time to resolve a resolution that I was thinking about resolving sometime in the near future as a possible resolution.
Post a Comment
<< Home