January 07, 2005

Procrastination

OK, so I did two of these to kill some time (and recover from a humiliation I'll write about later). Here they are...

Bands // Song Titles

Created by BourdiezFreak and taken 18338 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:Pink Floyd
Are you female or male:See Emily Play
Describe yourself:Coming Back to Life
How do some people feel about you:Momentary Lapse of Reason
How do you feel about yourself:Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:Is There Anybody Out There?
Describe where you want to be:Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
Describe what you want to be:The Happiest Days of Our Lives
Describe how you live:Breathe
Describe how you love:Stay
Share a few words of wisdom:Run Like Hell

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!



Bands // Song Titles

Created by BourdiezFreak and taken 18339 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:Bruce Springsteen
Are you female or male:Red Headed Woman
Describe yourself:No Surrender
How do some people feel about you:Blinded by the Light
How do you feel about yourself:Growing Up
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:Hungry Heart
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:Lonesome Day
Describe where you want to be:Land of Hope and Dreams
Describe what you want to be:Born to Run
Describe how you live:Dancing in the Dark
Describe how you love:Tougher Than the Rest
Share a few words of wisdom:From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!


7 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Interesting. Every song on the Springsteen list except one I either have on my work computer or on a cd I keep at work.

9:14 PM  
Blogger iSuze said...

Which one don't you have? "Red Headed Woman?" I don't own that one...I think it's on some live disc I never bought.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

No. Red Headed Woman is on his "in concert mtv plugged" album. I thought it was also on a studio album, but it looks like, according to his website, it isn't. That live cd is a favorite of mine, though. It's a good one to have.
The one I didn't have at work is "tougher than the rest". It's on the tunnel of love album so I do own it, I just didn't have it at work.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the record show that I did a decent one of those for Blues Traveler, but your comments won't take the html. :P

8:39 PM  
Blogger iSuze said...

Too bad that it wouldn't take the code. If you know me (and who really reads this and doesn't know me), send me the code via email and I can post it myself.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wants a new DG post?


THE BAND wants a new DG post!

10:12 PM  
Blogger iSuze said...

"Thank you"

(who is the ex-cheermaster, here? me or you?)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home