March 31, 2005

You Light Up My Life

Ever wonder what the pop hits of your birth year say about you? Well look no further! This Web site creates constellations and birth signs based on what topped the Billboard charts the day you were born.

Sadly, I arrived in the world during the year of Debby Boone, which gives me the fantastic personality trait of initially getting along well with tons of people who later grow sick and tired of me and want me out of their lives. Yay. Give it a try, though, and let me know what you get.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I'm in the year with no dominator which I guess is a rare occurrence. Stevie Wonder was on the top of the charts when I was born.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I discovered that the sign of the week of my birth was Seasons In The Sun by Terry Jacks.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home