October 24, 2005

Buble

Today, Bill received what must have been a strange phone call from none other than yours truly.

Me: "How do you spell the name of that guy on the Starbucks commercial, Michael Buble? The Best Buy guy doesn't know and can't find it and I don't know where to look."

Bill: "OK...it's B-U-B-L-E with an accent on the E."

Me: "Stupid Best Buy guy. It's right here! Thanks Bill. Bye!"

Anyway, I can't stop listening to this CD. It's fantastic. Simply listening to such soothing, truly musical music made me feel happier than I've felt in so long. It has the Susie Stamp of Approval.

Also, if any of you out there feel like calling me a bossy control freak because you think that somehow such "tough love" will rid me of all stress/problems/worries, think again. Unless crying all day is somehow useful, telling me what a shit I am just doesn't help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home