The Non-Dates and Graduation Countdown
For anyone keeping score (and I know you all are), it's four non-dates now. I have no idea what's happening, but it's nice to have someone to hang out with. And if I do say so myself, I'm doing quite well with this whole "go with the flow" thing.
In other news, I'm a mere seven weeks, two news stories, two research projects and one group project away from my master's degree. After that, I promise to return to my regular blogging glory. It's a good thing I'm graduating this semester, because as it is, I'm a sad shadow of my former academic self. Once upon a time I used to do all the assigned readings for class and give all of my projects 110 percent. Now I'm sitting here in front of the television, watching "The New Adventures of Old Christine" and looking at my journalism book, hoping it will read itself. Somehow I doubt that's going to happen. And when I open it, it will put me to sleep like a whiskey-codeine-sudafed cocktail.
In other news, I'm a mere seven weeks, two news stories, two research projects and one group project away from my master's degree. After that, I promise to return to my regular blogging glory. It's a good thing I'm graduating this semester, because as it is, I'm a sad shadow of my former academic self. Once upon a time I used to do all the assigned readings for class and give all of my projects 110 percent. Now I'm sitting here in front of the television, watching "The New Adventures of Old Christine" and looking at my journalism book, hoping it will read itself. Somehow I doubt that's going to happen. And when I open it, it will put me to sleep like a whiskey-codeine-sudafed cocktail.

1 Comments:
Going to sleep or even doing homework would be preferable to watching any drivel starring her.
Post a Comment
<< Home