Hormones
I used to think that men and men alone think with their pants. But either women think with their pants or I'm turning into a man. I'm hoping for the former, personally.
There's something about a guy laying down, though, that makes me want to jump on top of him.
So yeah, if you're a man, here's a warning: don't lay down in front of me. You'll never know what will happen.
(If you're married, though, you're safe.)
There's something about a guy laying down, though, that makes me want to jump on top of him.
So yeah, if you're a man, here's a warning: don't lay down in front of me. You'll never know what will happen.
(If you're married, though, you're safe.)

1 Comments:
Oh, women think with their pants all the time--the problem is, we've all been a bit conditioned to believe this is a dude thing, so it comes as a bigger surprise than it should.
With me, it's guys fixing cars. I have never been able to explain this.
Post a Comment
<< Home