Acting Like a Teenager
I just downloaded the Grey's Anatomy theme song as a ringtone! I'm so excited!!
I picture walking down the road, and like that (snap!) the Grey's theme starts playing and I'll whip out my cool phone and look all sophisticated as I flip it open to take my oh-so-important call.
(But more than likely I'll either trip and fall or leave my phone in the car. Such is my life.)
"Nobody knows where you might end up...nobody knows..."
I picture walking down the road, and like that (snap!) the Grey's theme starts playing and I'll whip out my cool phone and look all sophisticated as I flip it open to take my oh-so-important call.
(But more than likely I'll either trip and fall or leave my phone in the car. Such is my life.)
"Nobody knows where you might end up...nobody knows..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home