July 26, 2006

Apologies for Angstiness

I realized just now that Defying Gravity has taken a tragic turn toward being a dramatic soap opera filled with the angst of my daily life. I don't think I'm living up to my literary potential with all this, so I'm going to make a concerted effort to develop more creative content in the future. I realize no one wants to read about all this crap. I just needed to vent and this seemed like a perfect outlet. I promise--I'll try to be better.

Thanks for bearing with me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 things.

1)This is your journal, dude. Don't worry about writing what you want to write about. At least you know that I will always read it! :) To get to the boy--if he doesn't seem to acknowledge you as a potential smooching buddy, yes, that sucks. But at least you know now that he's not worth your time and effort (at least not in the romantic direction.) He's a friend, and I, for one, think it's a good thing. I can expound more on IM why he would be a total PITA as a boyfriend if you want.

2) I like your bag with the pink car on it! I saw you this morning driving in and thought, "Hey, that's Susie. Hey, cool bag!"

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home