Smelly Cat
Some mornings, I wake up with the "Smelly Cat" song from "Friends" echoing through my brain. I don't know why this happens, but it definitely makes the morning all that more difficult to deal with. I stand in the shower and the lyrics endlessly loop through my still struggling to wake-up brain. And the main problem is that I only know about four lines to the damn song.
Ugh. So sad that while Matt and Alison were having their baby this morning, I was singing, "they won't take you to the vet; definitely not their favorite pet; Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, it's not your fault."
Ugh. So sad that while Matt and Alison were having their baby this morning, I was singing, "they won't take you to the vet; definitely not their favorite pet; Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, it's not your fault."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home